Yesterday, I had the privilege of presenting a webinar for Quickstart, the company for which I work. The topic I was asked to address was SQL Databases vs. SQL Server in Azure. I went a bit longer than I expected to, but there was good turnout and a lot of interest and some good questions.
If you're interested, take a look, it is on YouTube. It looks like there is about a 2 minute dead spot at the beginning where there is no sound. I'll try to get that fixed, but for now, just jump to about 2:15 mark.
Enjoy,
Jeff
If you're interested, take a look, it is on YouTube. It looks like there is about a 2 minute dead spot at the beginning where there is no sound. I'll try to get that fixed, but for now, just jump to about 2:15 mark.
Enjoy,
Jeff
Comments
Post a Comment